♡.:*:・'New stuff ♡.:*:・'




♡.:*:・' Hello ~  ♡.:*:・'

Just wanted to show you my new items ~ ~  ♡
I'm ordering/shopping way too often I know (*´ο`*)=3
 It's just something that calms my stress alot and makes my days easier ~ 


I also wanted to rant about my internship.

My internship has been going well, but not as amazingly as I had hoped for. I've been working alot compared to some people of my age, but they've all been these crappy jobs like "I'm doing this until I find something better"-jobs. But THIS. This is supposed to be what I've been studying for at the University. THIS should be something that I'd do for living and get paid WELL. 
But no. I'm kinda disappointed. 
I'll now see where this is going for a month or the summer and then decide if I'm gonna continue there or find an internship place where I can actually challenge myself and learn something new that will increase my competence. 

♡ ♡ ♡


 Halusin päivittää mun uusista jutuista vähän ~ ~
Tilaan/shoppaan liian usein, tiedetään (*´ο`*)=3
Se vaan niin ihanasti rauhottaa mua ja tekee päivistä helpompia ~ 

Halusin myös vähän räntätä mun työharjoittelusta.

On siis mennyt ihan hyvin, ei aivan taianomaisesti kuten olin vähän toivonut sen menevän. Oon tehnyt töitä elämäni aikana paljon ikääni nähden, mutta ne on kaikki ollu sellasia "teenpä tätä nyt tässä sen aikaa kunnes löydän jotain parempaa". Mutta TÄMÄ. Tän pitäis nyt olla sellasta jota varten oon opiskellut tuolla AMK:issa. TÄMÄN pitäis nyt olla sellaista josta saisi sitten KUNNON toimeentulon. 
Mutta ei. Täytyy myöntää että oon vähän pettynyt.
Katson tässä nyt tän kuukauden tai ehkä kesänkin että miten tää käy rullaamaan. Ehkä etsin sitten jonkun sellaisen harjoittelupaikan missä saisin oikeesti haastaa itteni ja osaamiseni, sekä oppia myös jotain uutta joka sitten kasvattaisi mun kilpailukykyisyyttäni noilla armottomilla työmarkkinoilla. 

Let's see ~ ~ ~



♡.:*:・' On to the new items ♡.:*:・'
 ~ Uusiin juttuihin siis ~




Usamimi: H&M  
Shirt: WC  
Top: GT  
Shorts: GT  
Overknee socks: Lindex  
Earrings: GT
  Shoes: H&M





Headbow: Mom made
Shirt: WC
Black top: H&M





  Shirt: WC
Skirt: WC 





Shirt: WC
Jeans: Halonen
Shoes: H&M
Glasses: Seppälä

I'm not so sure of this last shirt.. I feel like I'm too tall for it. Maybe I'll sell it or then find a way to wear it XDD It's summer now anyways so can't wear it yet ~ ~ ~


I haven't really showed where my gal inspiration comes from nowadays, so here are some pics ~
Mostly Nana Suzuki and Chinatsu Wakatsuki are my inspirations atm ~ ♡♡♡♡

I ♡ Nana 










I ♡ Chinatsu








I wish I could be as short and thin as they are ~ ~ ~ I'm too tall and fat m(_ _)m
I've lost 13kg and still aiming for more ~ and working on it ~ ! ! !


P.S
I finally got my dream phone ~ ~ ~ iPhone 4 ~ ~ ♡♡♡♡
 I'm sooooo happy ~ ~  ( ゚▽゚)/
 I haven't posted any pics of it yet since it's bald XDD I'm planning to order some deco on it (probably from WC) and then download some cool apps to it ~  ! I can't use it yet since I changed from operator to another, so it takes two weeks to transfer my number. I've had the same mobile number from when I got my first phone so I don't wanna change it XDD 



25 comments:

  1. omg cute new stuff ^^
    From which online store did you order your W♥C clothes? :) I search yesterday for W♥C and I dont find much ( just kumimakiko .. )

    ReplyDelete
  2. nezathecherubi:
    Thank you sooo much ~~~ ♥♥♥♥ I usually shop at Mbok and haul the items that I want for quite awhile XDD It's little pain in the a** since it's like an auction site, so I've lost many items that I've wanted XDD Now I'm trying to get these earrings.. (=__=) I also use the W♥C store http://wakatsuki-chinatsu-wc.jp/item/list.html ^--^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toi 4. kuva Nanasta on ihana <3

    http://selmasdeco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for W♥C! I havent had a haul for a while but theres one on its way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG noin paljon kaikkea ihanaa W♥C:ltä~ *---* Sopii sulle mainiosti~<3 Eää ei sun tarttis laihduttaa ollenkaan! :D Ja hei onnea noihin työjuttuihin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Selma:
    Nana on niin ihana T___T ♥♥♥ Saan niin paljon inspiraatioo siltä ♥♥♥

    Sami Spoon:
    Yay for W♥C ~~~ !! ♥♥♥ Uuuuu~~ I can't wait for you to post about it ~~ ^---^ I also have the Kumatan stockings on the way ~~~ *uu* I want the "WC Japan" shirt so bad T___T ♥♥

    wen:
    Ihanaa kun oot sitä mieltä T___T ♥♥♥♥ Kiitos paljon ~~~ ^--^ ♥♥♥ No oon kyllä ihan tyytyväinen että ainakin 13kg on lähteny, mutta kyllä tässä on vieläki pudottamista =__= Nyt se vaan vaikeutuu..

    ReplyDelete
  7. waa iphone 4!! I need it too :D

    On ihania asuja, sulle sopii yli hyvin noi kaikki W♥C kuteet :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ogawd so much W♥C Love!! ;o;
    Do you use a shopping service? In total your WC hauls must cost quite alot huh?

    ---

    http://gogracygo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sanna:
    Jooooo~~~ Eikun hankkimaan vaan iPhone4~~ (^w~)/ ♥♥♥ Oon unelmoinu nyt iPhonesta vuosia ja vihdoin sain sellasen ~~ *uu* Nyt ootan että toi liittymä vaihtuu XDDD Ja kiitos ~~~ T___T ♥♥♥ Ihanaa kun oot sitä mieltä että sopii ~~ ♥♥♥

    Grace:
    Thank you soooo much ~~~ ♥♥♥ I love W♥C so much T___T ♥♥♥ I do use shopping services, few different ones and also my connections in Japan XDDD ♥♥ They do cost alot since the shipping+service fee almost doubles the amount.. but I'm working really hard so all the money I earn I wanna spend on something that I reallyreally like ^---^ ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooo u r not too tall! =) don’t b too hard on urself~ nana is very cute ~ but u r cute too!! congrats on ur new phone! I really want an Iphone too!! ^^

    xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo
    Http://hitomineko-hn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute new gets!!! So many w*c kumatans!! And I do love your inspirations!! :D They so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow your new shirts are so cute, I really like the fringe shirt and the black shirts! And it was sweet of your mom to make that bow XD

    Oh I hate how jobs and internships can be disappointing, you can never be sure a job is good until you do it though TT

    ReplyDelete
  13. You outfit so cute neh~~~!! ♥ ^o^;;

    Your okasan (mom) must be kind to make bow~~♪ How sweet lah^^


    --Wynter Chan
    www.AdorableeCute.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sulla on liiankin ihania vaatteita ;o; <3

    Tykkään muuten paljon tuosta sun isosta mustasta hiusrusetista!

    ~Anni

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lizzie ♥:
    Thank you ~~~ I love them too~~ XDD ♥♥♥


    HitomiNeko:
    Huhuhu~~ (^u~)v I'm always too hard on myself haha~~ ♥♥ I just really want to be shorter to wear higher heels for example and Liz Lisa dresses but no can do (=o=) Just have to work with them, right? XDDD ♥♥♥ Thank you~~~ I'll be posting more about the phone when I get it decorated ~~ (^u^)


    l-article:
    Thank you so much ~~~ ♥♥♥ I just fell in love with Kumatan XDD ♥♥ I want everything to be Kumatan haha ~~~ ♥♥ I get sooo inspired especially by Nana (*u*)~ She's so adorable and stylish~~


    SARA MARI:
    Thank you soooo much ~~~~ (T___T) ♥♥♥ I LOVE all of the shirts, just don't know how to work with the last one XDDD On Nana it looks soooo cute but on me.... Neh ~~ XDDDD ♥♥ Have to find a way to use it! And also get new jeans~~ !!
    That's so true about the jobs!! (=__=) I really hope that this is going to work somehow, I really wanna work with media and TV.. ♥


    Anonyymi/Wynter Chan:
    Ahh~~ Thank you so much ~~ My mom is really good with making clothes ~~  (^w^) She has done a lot of clothes to me~~ ♥♥♥♥♥ She did three different bows to me, I'll show the rest of them in later posts (^w^)v ♥♥♥♥


    Meri and Anni:
    Oiii~~~ Kiitos (T__T) ♥♥♥ Ihanaa kun oot sitä mieltä~~~ ♥♥ Awwww ~~ äiti olis tosi iloinen kun tietäis että sen tekeleestä tykätään~~~ Kerron sille ~~~~ XDDD ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh, I love your blog! It's so charming! Nana is one of my FAAAAV'S!!! I love her tiny features xD Sometimes makes me feel like my face is HUGH O_O  I was hoping we could follow and friend each other! Thanks!
    <3eimi
    http://shiikwaasaababy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your outfits you look amazing! btw do you have a new number for your iphone?

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG amazing outfits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WC suits you perfectly!! *o*

    ReplyDelete
  19. rakastuin tohon W♥C:n hapsupaitaan... *o* niin söpö!! oot sari ihana ja oikeesti just sopivan kokonen, muista ettet innostu laihduttamaan liikaa! :D♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. eimi.desu:
    Thank you so much ~~ (T__T) ♥♥♥ Nana is one of my fav's too ~ ♥♥ Adore her so much (^w^) ♥♥ Sure we can follow each other ~ ~ 

    Rui:
    Thank youuuuu Rui-chan ~~~ Kiitos (^w~)v ♥♥ No my number should be the same but my new operator's sim card hasn't started working yet.. (=__=)" But I'll let you know ASAP when it starts working okay? (^--^)

    Nenacho:
    Ohhh~~ Thank you so much ~~ (T___T) I'm so happy you think so ~~ I love W♥C SOOOO much so I'm really glad it suits me ~~ ♥♥♥♥

    chinsa:
    Se on ihana ♥♥♥♥♥ Kiitos ~~~~ (T__T) ♥♥♥ NOENNOO kaikessa voi parantaa ~~~8DDDD Kyl tästä nyt vielä semmoset 5-10kg voi vielä lähtee 8DDDD jos lähtee ~~ Mut kiitos oot ihana ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. toi eka W♥C: paita on ihan täydellinen *-* do want.

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG that fringe WC top is a must have! You are toooooooooo cute Sari!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  23. pilvi:
    Awwww~~ ♥♥♥ Ihana kun tykkäät~~~ Se on ihanan kesäinen ja retro kun siinä on noi hapsut 8))) ♥♥♥

    Emy:
    It's supercute~~~ ♥♥♥ And super hard to find (T___T) The fringes are sooooo retro that I had to have that!! XDD ♥♥♥ And thank youuuu Emy ~~~ (T___T) ♥♥♥♥ You are too cute~~~~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. So. Many. Gets!!! They all look adorable~~! And congrats on the iPhone4!!! I love mine to bits & I know you will too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥ I appreciate every comment!