♡.:*:・' Happy New Year! ♡.:*:・'




♡ Happy New Year Everyone! ♡

How was your New Year's Eve? (^-^) Mine was great! So fun that I forgot to take pictures! XD We did take some retarded photos with my friends but I don't think they would appreciate if I'd publish those here XDD We had great food and champagne at Mio's and Maija's place~ ♡ At first we were planning to watch a movie as well but for some reason that idea was dropped.. XD But it didn't bother us at all! I even did a New year's promise but I'll tell you about that later when the errmmm date is more clear XD *mysterious* But I'm really excited about this and I can't wait for it to happen!!
I've been a bit busy again (=_=)" I really try to take pictures and blog about all the fun things happening in my life, but I just don't have enough time.. (T__T) But I will try my best always!! (>.<)/ ♡

♡♡♡♡

♡Hyvää Uutta Vuotta Kaikille! ♡

Mitenkäs teidän vuodenvaihde meni? (^-^) Mulla oli tosi kivaa! Niin kivaa että unohdin ottaa kuvia! XD Otettiin kyllä sellasia pilakuvia kavereiden kanssa että en usko että ne arvostais kauheesti jos laittasin ne tänne XDD Syötiin hyvää ruokaa ja juotiin shampanjaa Mion ja Maijan luona~ ♡
Aluks meinattiin kattoa joku leffakin, mutta se tavallaan jäi.. XD Mutta ei kyllä yhtään menoa haitannut! Tein uuden vuoden lupauksenkin mutta siitä sitten myöhemmin kunhan hmmm ajankohta selviää XD *salaperäinen* Mutta oon tosi innoissani siitä enkä malttais oottaa!!
Oon ollut taas aika kiireinen (=_=)" Yritän oikeesti ottaa kuvia ja blogata kaikista kivoista jutuista mun elämässä, mutta ei vaan tunnu tuo aika riittävän.. (T__T) Mutta yritän parhaani silti!! (>.<)/

Here is my make-up~



Here is my outfit for the day~ 







♡ Top: GT ♡
♡ Skirt: WC ♡

 Here is what I wore for the party:






♡ Dress: Liz Lisa ♡
♡ Necklace: H&M ♡



 Here are some outfit from before Christmas:


 ♡ Dress: Liz Lisa ♡
♡ Baret: Vintage ♡

I didn't bother to write about my Christmas presents, since I got so few and most of them were practical gifts like money and a wall-clock XD 




I'm anxiously waiting for my fukubukuro to arrive~ ! I pre-ordered the Liz Lisa fukubukuro (Lucky bag) 2012! They released what is inside of it and I'm pretty excited to get them! I hope that the shipping cost to Finland won't be enormous.. but just in case it is I have reserved some extra money for shipping (=__=)" I kinda realized the fukubukuro's too late (=__=)" I wanted to order the Ank Rouge lucky bag as well but it got sold out immediately and W♥C didn't have theirs at least on their official website's online store.. so I'll look for them from Mbok still but they might be too expensive there..

♡♡♡♡


Ootan ihan hirveesti mun fukubukuroa~ ! Ennakkotilasin Liz Lisan fukubukuron (mikä tääkin nyt on suomeksi.....) 2012! Niiden sisällöt on jo julkaistu ja oon kyllä ihan innoissani! Toivon ettei sen lähettäminen tänne oo ihan älyttömän kallista.. mutta oon ihan varmuuden vuoksi varannut vähän enemmän rahaa siihen jos se maksaakin maltaita (=__=)" Heräsin fukubukuroihin ehkä vähän liian myöhään ja nyt harmittaa (=__=)" Halusin tilata myös Ank Rougen fukubukuron mutta se myytiin heti loppuun ja W♥C:llä ei ollut ainakaan niiden virallisessa nettikaupassa niitä.. Aion katella vielä Mbokista mutta vähän hirvittää että ne on siellä liian kalliita..

Here anyway the Liz Lisa fukubukuro:

Copyright© 2012 LIZ LISA VENT INTERNATIONAL.co.,ltd.


Copyright© 2012 LIZ LISA VENT INTERNATIONAL.co.,ltd.

Did you order any Lucky bags/Fukubukuro's?


7 comments:

  1. Anna varastan sun hiukset, kiitos.. ^--^ ♥

    Liz Lisan fubukuro..! ♥ Oon myös miettinyt kans Lucky Bagin tilaamista joskus, saa nähdä miten rahat riittää BD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wen:
    Awww kiitti!! ♥♥ Mä varastan sit sun kasvot!! XD ♥♥ Joo~~ Ei mullakaan olis ollut varaa mutta en jaksanut oottaa vuotta taas (=__=)" Niin päätin sitten tilata ja sain joululahjaks vähän sponssirahaa siihen ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really great in Liz Lisa items, so it's wonderful you could reserve the fukubukuro! I love the party outfit especially, Happy New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year ! Your blog is too cute *o*

    ReplyDelete
  5. SARA MARI:
    Thank you, you have no idea how much that means to me T___T ♥♥♥ I wish you the best for the whole year 2012! Hopefully all your dreams will come true ♥♥


    Rena:
    Thank you~~!! ♥♥♥ I'm happy you like it!! Your blog is really cute!! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooooooooooo cute Sari!

    Hope you have a wonderful start for 2012!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tagged: http://caramel--coffee.blogspot.com/2012/01/twelfth-night-11-question-tag.html ♡ :3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥ I appreciate every comment!