♡.:*:・' Changes come suddenly + Inspiration ♡.:*:・'



♡♡ Hello ~ ! ♡♡

Hahaa, I was testing my new purikura app Snapeee ~ ♡♡ Love it! ♡
Like the title says, some major changes have happened in my life! And all so suddenly! Me and my roommate Niina weren't thinking of moving anywhere before Japan, even though we had discussed it before. And then an opportunity came and we took it! XD So...

♡♡♡♡
Hahaa, testailin vaan tuota uutta purikura appia nimeltä Snapeee ~ ♡♡ Se on ihana! ♡
Kuten otsikko jälleen kerran kertoo, isoja muutoksia on tapahtunut! Ja ihan yhtäkkiäkin vielä! Minä ja mun kämppis Niina ei ajateltu vielä muuttavamme minnekään, vaikka siitä on ollut puhetta aikasemmin. Ja sitten tulikin tilaisuus ja me tartuttiin siihen! XD Joten...


Now this is how our old apartment looked a week ago:
Tältä meidän vanha kämppä näytti noin viikko sitten:


And this is a sneakpeek from our new apartment!
Ja tässä vähän esimakua meidän uudesta asunnosta!

Kitchen/Keittiö♡


Entry/Eteinen♡


Livingroom/Olohuone♡

We don't have a TV-stand or a coffeetable yet (since we threw the old ones away XD) so I won't post any more pictures until everything is ready! XD ♡ I LOOOOVE the new apartment!! ♡♡ The floors are so nice ♡♡ The supermarkets are really close and my family lives near ♡
Still, everything has been really busy and hectic for the past two weeks so I haven't had any time to even use make-up so no faceshots this time XD

♡♡♡♡

Meillä ei vielä ole TV-tasoa eikä sohvapöytää (koska heitettiin edelliset mäjelle XD) joten en laita vielä enempää kuvia ennenkö kaikki on valmista! XD ♡ RAKASTAN tätä uutta asuntoo!! ♡♡ Nuo lattiat on niin hienot ♡♡ Kaupat on tosi lähellä ja mun perhe asuu melkein tossa vieressä ♡
Jotenka, kaikki on ollut ihan älyttömän kiireistä viimeiset pari viikkoa, joten en ole ehtinyt laittaa edes meikkiä naamaan saati ottaa kuvia XD


Sanni (real name Dean Winchester) was here the weekend before our moving! ♡♡♡ It was so much fun!! We watched Supernatural, went clubbing and ate all kinds of yummy foods! ♡♡

♡♡♡♡

Sanni (oikeasti Dean Winchester) oli meillä käymässä viikkoa ennen meidän muuttoa! ♡♡♡ Oli ihan älyttömän kivaa!! Katottiin Supernaturalia, käytiin baarissa ja syötiin kaikenmoisia hyviä ruokia! ♡♡

♡Pics:♡


We took a lot of silly pics as well XDDDDD ♡♡ 

For example:



   
I'm a derp~~   
The cutest Stitch ♡♡♡




Sanni also bought this berry beer which tasted _so_ awful! This was my reaction when tasting the berry beer XD

♡♡♡♡

Sanni osti jotain ihme marjaolutta joka maistu _niin_ pahalta! Tässä näkyy mun reaktio maistaessani kyseistä ilolientä XD



Inspiration
Last but not least, some inspirational pictures I've collected from the corners of the internet:
(and since the copyright is such an important subject these days: I do not own rights to any of the pictures from this point to the end of the post)

















20 comments:

  1. Onnea muutosta~!! ^^
    Nuo LL:n uuden kokoelman kuvat on niin AA en kestä >< ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos!! ♡♡ Noi on niin ihania ♡___♡ Haluan ehdottomasti hankkia jotain jo ennen japania XDD ♡♡

      Delete
  2. Snapee on ihana, itekkin käytän sitä :D
    Ja onnea muutosta~!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihihiii~~ Kiitos!! ♡♡ Niin onkin!! Tykkään kun siihen saa aina ladata uusia juttuja (^__^)v

      Delete
  3. Congrats for the new flat! It looks really nice from what I saw so far. And that floor is just awesome! Anxious to see the rest.
    The purikura picture is also really cute ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you sweetie~ ♥♥♥ Miss you ~ ♥♥♥ It is superduper nice apartment, I'm in love with this ♥♥ It feels so much more like home than our previous apartment! You're welcome here anytime!! ♥♥♥

      Delete
  4. You look so gorgeous with your bangs pulled to the side!!

    The new flat looks really nice! I want to move so bad, but where I want to move is so far away from where I live now! boohoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww~~ REALLY?? T___T ♥♥♥ Thank you so much sweetie~ !! ♥♥♥ I sometimes wear my hair like that!! I should do it more often now huh? XD ♥♥♥
      I looooooove this apartment ♥♥♥ I'm so happy we moved even though we weren't planning to... XDD Awwh~~ I hope you get to move to the place you want someday!! It feels amazing ♥♥♥

      Delete
  5. I have some purikura deco app on my android also,really love it but I wish they'd have more of this kind of app anyway

    Looks like it's time for house-moving,I've seen many bloggers that are moving their house around this time,too XD

    btw,I love your pics!!You're really cute that why I decided to follow you and wish we could be friends ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! ♥♥ I have actually 3 puriapps on my iphone but this Snapeee is the best one! (^-^) I wish they would release one puriapp where the pics wouldn't be cropped (=_=)"
      Hahaa~ Really?? XD Everyone's moving?? I wasn't planning to but I was really lucky to get this apartment!! ♥♥
      Thank you~ T__T ♥♥ I wish the same~~ ! ♥♥♥

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. OI~♥♥♥ Kiitos! Yritän kehittyä koko ajan paremmaksi vielä! o/

      Delete
  7. ääää, ihana koti ja blogi sulla! :---D Haluun noi kaikki liz lisan vaatteet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww kiitos~ ♥♥ T__T Tykkään miun kodista kyllä hirveesti!! ♥♥ Toivottavasti saadaan kaikki pian kuntoon niin pääsen laittamaan enemmänkin kuvia!!
      Hihihi~~ Minäkin haluan kaikki nuo Liz Lisan vaatteet XDD ♥♥♥

      Delete
  8. voi ei luin tätä sun bogia nyt ja tajusin että taisit asuu mun naapurissa o___o :----D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa! :---DD joo niin taisin!! Asuin siinä sellaset 3,5 vuotta! Katoin sun blogia kanssa ja hienolta näyttää! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Odotan sun tulevia postauksia!!

      Delete
    2. Aika kauan! hassua :---D muistan kun mun poikaystävä selitti innoissaan sillon ku muutettiin tänne et oli nähny tyypin jolla oli liz lisaa päällä et täällä asuu ihan varmaan gyaru :----D ja kiitos paljon!

      Delete
    3. XDDDD Eikä?? Ihan oikeesti sun poikaystävä oli nähny mut jossain?? XDDD ääää nyt mua harmittaa kun ei tullut aikasemmin tutustuttua!! T___T

      Delete
    4. Joo, oon tainnu vähän liikaa näyttää sille vaatesivuja kun se tunnistaa tollei :---D Ja niiimpää!

      Delete
    5. Äääää!! Voi ei ois ollu niin kiva yhessä ottaa kuvia ja ihailla kaikkia juttuja~~~!! No jyvskylässä ollaan kuitenkin niin ehkä nähdään vielä XDDD vähän ihana kun sun poikaystävä on tolleen kiinnittäny huomiota sun kiinnostuksenkohteisiin kun oot sille niitä näyttäny!! ^.^

      Delete

Thank you ♥ I appreciate every comment!