♡.* T.TOP Violet lenses (e-circlelens.com)♡.*




E-circlelens.com was kind enough to send me a pair of lenses to review! I hope you are not bored of my reviews yet! XD I think this will be the last review for awhile, since I have another kind of co-operation coming up!


E-circlelens.com oli niin mukava, että he lähettivät minulle yhden parin piilareita arvioitavaksi! Toivottavasti ette ole vielä lopen kyllästyneitä näihin arviointeihin! XD Luulen, että tämä on kyllä viimeinen vähään aikaan, sillä tiedossa on vähän toisenlainen yhteistyö!


The lenses arrived well packed! ♥

The package included a very good Color contact lenses user manual, a
business card, lenses commercial and the lenses! ♥

Here is the super cute kitty lens case that I got and the lenses! ♥

Very convenient and cute! ♥

TT Plus Violet lenses!

With TT Plus Violet's flowerly design, your eyes will look romanticly BIG and CUTE. Lovely but fierce, wear the bold purple on your eyes for a special occasion!
BC
8.6
DIA
14.0
Water Content
38%
using cycle period
1 year
Approved by
Note: All contact lenses which e-circlelens.com distribute are authorized by KFDA(Korea Food and Drug Administration), however, all products must be used and treated properly, or otherwise may cause damage to your eyes. In order to use color contact lenses safely and comfortably, please receive an optical chech up at your ophthalmologist before use, and follow all given instructions.













Here is my coordinate for the evening of that day

Usamimi: Seppälä Dress: Yumetenbo Pumps: Galstar Jewelry: H&M, Mom's old

Clutch bag: Ebay

Haha my usamimi looks weird XD

♥Review ♥

Enlargement: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 4/5
  Comfort: ♥ ♥ ♥  3/5
 Color: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  4/5

Conclusion:

I have never tried violet lenses before, nor have I tried lenses from this brand. So I was very curious how these would turn out. I have to say that at least the enlargement effect was nice, these lenses made my eyes look really dolly. But after awhile of wearing these, even with the Rohto Lycee eyedrops my eyes started to dry a bit. I think these lenses are a bit thicker than my other lenses. So at least in my eyes these weren't the most comfortable ones. 
The color is vivid and they do look violet! I was pretty worried that they would look just grey in my eyes, and indoors they do look more grey than violet. The inner edge of the color circle is little too sharp in my opinion, so they don't blend into my own light eyecolor that well. 

Suomeksi:

En ole koskaan kokeillut violetteja piilolinssejä, enkä myöskään mitään tämän merkin linssejä, joten olin tosi utelias kokeilemaan mihin näistä oikein on. Täytyy sanoa, että ainakin silmiä suurentava efekti oli ihan mukava, nämä piilarit saivat kyllä silmät näyttämään ihanan nukkemaisilta. Mutta jo vähän käytön jälkeen, ja vaikka olin laittanut Rohto Lycee-silmätippoja, silmäni alkoivat tuntua kuivilta. Tuntuu, että nämä piilarit ovat ehkä vähän paksummat kuin muut piilarini. Joten ainakaan minun silmissäni nämä eivät olleet ne kaikista mukavimmat.
Väri on mukavan räikeä ja oikeasti violetti! Pelkäsin vähän, että nämä näyttäisivät vaan harmailta, ja sisätiloissa ne tuppaavat vähän siltä näyttämäänkin. Väririnkulan sisäraja on mielestäni vähän liian terävä, joten nämä eivät sulaudu omaan vaaleaan silmienväriin niin hyvin.


Thank you for reading!


19 comments:

  1. oh my! that case is adorable!!
    and the contacts look great on you too *_*

    as expected you are perfect in every way possible! xD ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! (*^O^*) ♥♥ Waaa~  I'm not perfect ~ (T__T) ♥♥ You are so sweet~ ♥♥ Thank you so much from your comment! ♥♥

      Delete
  2. I don't wear circle lenses on my own as I already have tons of problems with my eyes but I love these 'with & without' pictures :) would be nice to try some tbh. but I think I'll probably never do it lol

    That's a really cute shirt! And fitting shoes... oh yeah, you've already said you love shoes, I see (^^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww~ It would be nice if you could try them but if you have problems with your eyes, then don't! Your eyes are way more precious ♥♥♥ (^w^) ♥ Haha, yes I love shoes!! ♥♥

      Delete
  3. Wow! This looks so nice! : D : D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! They're so beautiful! x3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waaa~ thank you so much!! I like them too~ (^w^) ♥♥♥

      Delete
  5. Oo katoin eka että noi linssit olisi siniset mutta väärässä olin! XD ♡ Sopii kyllä tosi hyvin~♡ Ja itse ainakin tykkään tosi paljon lukea reviewejä ;>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha XD ♥♥ Sinisiltä ne kyllä vähän näyttää! Ja harmailta! Kiitos~ (*uu*) ♥♥ Mäkin tykkään lukea reviewejä! ♥♥

      Delete
  6. Pretty, you look so lovely! I really like violet lenses so its nice to see them on you, and the way you styled with them, the outfit and makeup is great too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! (*uuu*) ♥♥♥ I've started to like violet lenses so much after trying these!! (*uu*) ♥♥ So glad to own them hihi ~ ♥

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Kiitos~~ ♥♥♥ Ihana kun tykkäät!! (^uu^) ♥♥♥

      Delete
  8. The lenses are lovely! I love violet lenses and I like how these look soft but not scary<3 The ones I have look vampiry looking XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! (*uu*) ♥♥♥ I love violet lenses too now! XD ♥ You have vampiry looking lenses?? That's cool!! (*uuu*) ♥♥ XDD ♥ I have red ones and they look also very vampiry XDD ♥♥

      Delete
  9. Love the lenses! And THE CASE IS SOOO CUTE>3<
    Wonderful outfit also~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much~~!! (^uu^) ♥♥ I'm glad you like them!! The lens case was soooo cute and I'm so happy they sent it to me!! ♥♥

      Delete
  10. I think you like to take snaps as you take a lot of pics for the blog. I like your violet lenses,, it looks very nice on you. But also try blue,, it will look dazzling on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥ I appreciate every comment!