♡.* Coordinate + new nails! ♡.*



Here I am again with another of my "Princess in training" coordinates! I wanted to try something La Pafait and Princess Melody  inspired!
Most of the pieces in this outfit are from Yumetenbo only the skirt is my mom made

Also, I got my first Prisila wigs on the mail just this week! I ordered them from Moery, which is Momoeri's own shop! I had little bit difficulties with them, since they were so busy they didn't have time to answer to my emailsBut luckily after a month from order I got my wigs! I really like the quality and how well they fit and stay on!
I'm already planning to order some more


Täällä olen taas yhden "Prinsessa-harjoittelija" asuni kanssa! Halusin kokeilla taas jotain La Pafait ja Princess Melody -tyylistä!
Suurin osa tästä asusta on jälleen kerran Yumetenbosta, ainoastaan hame on äitin tekemä

Ainiin, sain tällä viikolla postissa myös tilaamani Prisilan peruukit! Tilasin ne Moerystä, mikä on Momoerin oma brändi! Oli pieniä ongelmia tilauksen kanssa, koska ilmeisesti he olivat siellä kamalan kiireisiä, eivätkä ehtineet vastata sähköposteihini Mutta onneksi viimein kuukauden päästä tilauksesta sain peruukit! Tykkään todella paljon; laatu on hyvä ja peruukit sopivat hyvin ja pysyvät päässä!
Aion tilata lisää piakkoin

A lot of pictures ahead!






















Then last but not least I made new nailsFinally I got to do My Melody nails
Like all of my decorations, these are all from Fullmoon


Viimeisimpänä muttei vähäisimpänä, tein uudet kynnetViimeinkin sain tehtyä My Melody kynnet
Kuten kaikki decodenit, myöskin nämä on tilattu Fullmoonista





What do you think?

Thank you for reading!




16 comments:

  1. Love your hime outfits! o(^o^)o 

    It sucks that you had to wait a month for the wigs but they look great on you~ The good thing about Moery is that they ship international <3

    Love those nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much sweety!! ♥♥♥ (^uuu^)
      That's true, Moery is great because they ship internationally! (^uu^) I just don't know why I had to wait for a month.. (=__=) Since I read that most people had waited only for a week or something (T__T)

      Delete
  2. söpö asu jälleen kerran♥ ja ihanat noi kynnet♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos paljon~ (*uuu*) ♥♥ Ihanaa kun tykkäät!! ♥♥

      Delete
  3. I love those nails haha I'm starting to fall more and more in love with My Melody the more I see her :) So adorable especially on a nice set of nails like those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much!! ♥♥♥ I also fell for My Melody slowly! My favorite models are Okarie and Himena and they both love My Melody it just came naturally XDD ♥♥

      Delete
  4. your blog is so cute *_*
    i follow you now *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much!! ♥♥ I'm so happy you like!! ♥♥

      Delete
  5. So cute^_^
    I like the lace on the arms a lot:)

    http://mjauki.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much!! (^uuu^) ♥♥♥ I like the laces too!! Too bad this was the only color I liked that wasn't sold out (T__T)

      Delete
  6. You look so cute! I wish I could pull off hime, I look weird on it but in you it looks adorable!
    Loving your nails btw! one day I want to try that kind of nail design♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much from your kind comment!! (*uuu*) ♥♥ Awwww~ please try this naildesign if you like ♥♥

      Delete
  7. wahh...your nails! I love that you put a lot of efforts in making it <33 it looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much (^uuu^) ♥♥ I'm so happy you like them!! ♥♥

      Delete
  8. Aaws! You look so cute! ^__^ The nails are gorgeus! ♥

    Was just drooling some prisila-wigs a couple of days ago, would really love a half-wig for some hime coordinations.

    ~ Frillycakes ♥ ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much!! (^uuu^) ♥♥ I recommend the prisila wigs, they are good quality and they can be styled! ♥♥

      Delete

Thank you ♥ I appreciate every comment!